Shipping and Delivery
TipSticks Pty Ltd sends all orders through Australia Post’s Letter, eParcel, Express Service or International Delivery Service.
- Standard Delivery within Australia (With Tracking): AUD$9.95 (or FREE for orders over AUD$40!)
- Express Delivery within Australia: AUD$14
- Standard Delivery to New Zealand (With Tracking): AUD$20 (or FREE for orders over AUD$60!)
- Express Delivery to New Zealand: AUD$25
- International Shipping (With Tracking): USA and Canada $AUD24, Rest of World AUD$29
Standard Delivery (with Tracking)
This will provide you with, status updates and delivery date estimates, just by entering your tracking number.
To track a delivery, click here.
For those who need their orders quickly, we offer an Express Shipping option which takes approx. 1 – 2 business days from dispatch using Australia Posts eParcel EXPRESS Service.
You must ensure your postcode is part of Australia Posts Express Network to take advantage of our Express Post option or delivery will be longer and this service is reliant on carriers delivering in their stated timeframes.
Your order must be received by 12:00pm AEST (QLD time) for order to be dispatched the same day
Orders within Australia can be shipped EXPRESS for a flat rate fee of $14 AUD
All international orders are shipped through Australia Post International Delivery Service.
Customs and Import Charges:
Depending on the value of your order and the destination country, you may be charged import or customs charges. These charges are imposed by the destination country and we are not able to control or estimate any applicable fees or charges. Any applicable charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel and are not included in the cost of delivery. Please check with your country’s customs service if you need more information.
Learn about postal restrictions and prohibitions for your country here.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of the delay caused by our carrier. We have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- Please note that international orders (including to New Zealand) cannot be delivered to Post Office boxes.
- If any items in your order are out of stock at the time your order is packed, we will notify you via email and refund you for those items.
- Shipping Confirmation/ Tracking Number emails are not emailed to customers until the end of the day the order was placed and paid for. This email will have all the information regarding the tracking number for your order and how it can be traced.